"There are times where one can be surrounded by a sea of people, and yet feel so alone... #fact"
-Fai fai No-Reason
-Fai fai No-Reason
The usual feeling of doubts and insecurity.
The doubt of everything that I already know and about everyone around me.
The uneasy feelings about almost anything that has come to pass in the last year...
Insecurity?
Friends?
Hypocrisy? (my new favorite word)
Taking for granted?
Relationship?
Actually caring for something?
Doubts about caring?
Knowing more about myself that I seem to previously deny~
Caring about something until it hurts and unable to do anything about it~
Trying to please everyone without anything in it for myself~
I have to start learning how to prioritize my own happiness and interests...
Actually caring for something?
Doubts about caring?
Knowing more about myself that I seem to previously deny~
Caring about something until it hurts and unable to do anything about it~
Trying to please everyone without anything in it for myself~
I have to start learning how to prioritize my own happiness and interests...
So many have told me so and maybe only a handful of those actually mattered.
But the problem is, where do I start?
Fai fai No-Reason's weather forecast:
With the incoming storm, I can hear the heavy downpour even without straining myself to hear it.
The fog and mists around me is making things seem too depressing and isolates me even further~
I wonder if I make it out of this, what will be waiting for me on the other side...
But the problem is, where do I start?
Fai fai No-Reason's weather forecast:
With the incoming storm, I can hear the heavy downpour even without straining myself to hear it.
The fog and mists around me is making things seem too depressing and isolates me even further~
I wonder if I make it out of this, what will be waiting for me on the other side...
Piece~

No comments:
Post a Comment