Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Spending money

Hie guyZ~

Me ish broke at the moment.
Not to say that I have no money at all, lol no, but, let's say that I have things to pay off every month before I can actually spend on myself... Obligations like the monthly rent, internet and phone bills, utility bills, grocery... stuffs like that...

It was someone burfday a few days ago, someone special to me.
For as long as I can remember, burfdays seemed to hold no special meaning to me.
Those days were like any other days, just plain and simple.
Since last year, burfdays seems as bleak as dull as usual, but with that special someone, you tend to hope you are able to spend that entire day with them and hope it never ends.
That someone that you'd do things simply just to make them happy.

I know I promised to blog more often with proper pics, but this lonely feelings and depression don't seem to be very inspiring at the moment, so I will spare my blog readers (if I still have any) of such details.
The next 2 weeks or so will be extremely depressing and lonely, for multiple reasons... All of which I will have to deal with myself and make sure I don't binge eat out of depression and gain back my fitness and shape.

That's all for now, piece~

No comments: