Hey guyZ~
Been meaning to get back to blogging but was back at home over the last weekend for a long 4 day break due to Monday and Friday being declared a holiday ^^
Chose to go home as I didn't want to disturb someone dear to me from preparing herself for her end-term test which takes place this very week.
It was for the best, and since I won't be going home for the great chinese new year 1 week break, I thought I should spend this short time back at home instead...
Well, I really hope it was for the best....
We all want to be there for those we love, especially when life seems to be excessively tough on them.
Believe me when I say, it is HEART breaking, and especially heart wrenching when there is little, if not nothing that you can do for them, but just being there and consoling them...
Keeping them company instead of abandoning them...
Consoling them instead of berating them...
Being there for them, even though you are far away...
It's one of the few things why people want a relationship, even when their ex treated them so badly...
The reason why people tend to blindly have faith for a mere glimpse or shimmer of hope that that person may very well be the one..
The reason why people choose to connect to one another, which is simple enough to understand and even simpler to abuse and misuse...
Gosh look at the time...
I have clinical session at the paeds clinic with a specialist in 25 minutes and here I am still at home...
brb when I can~
Piece~
No comments:
Post a Comment