|
As a Noun
|
Via Wikipedia; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossip)
Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts, views and slander. This term is used pejoratively by its reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted, and it also describes idle chat, a rumor of personal, or trivial nature.
Now you know, hehe~
A simple act of talking about someone to others is already gossip, albeit its not in a person's interest to spread what you know about another to another person, but yeah, its GOSSIP.
That's what it is, indirect slandering of the person.
The fact is, we ALL gossip one way or another.
The best part is, not just gurls gossip, but guys do too~!
*nod nod* that's right~! I mean, just by turning to the person beside and by pointing to another guy across the room and saying "Hey, do you know that guy in the blue shirt? Yes that one? I heard he's gay"
BOOM
The birth of a gossip, LOL
Easy as that eh?
If I'd get a dollar for every time a gossip was born within a km range of myself, daym, I'd be a millionaire within the week ^^
That's what it is, indirect slandering of the person.
The fact is, we ALL gossip one way or another.
The best part is, not just gurls gossip, but guys do too~!
*nod nod* that's right~! I mean, just by turning to the person beside and by pointing to another guy across the room and saying "Hey, do you know that guy in the blue shirt? Yes that one? I heard he's gay"
BOOM
The birth of a gossip, LOL
Easy as that eh?
If I'd get a dollar for every time a gossip was born within a km range of myself, daym, I'd be a millionaire within the week ^^
So, I have just established how EASY it is to start a gossip, so have you heard this phrase before?
I'm sure you have, even if its not those exact words...
Maybe it could have been paraphrased in many other ways~
Like....
"Did you know that~"
"Yesterday, someone told me that~"
"There was this one time, I heard that~"
and the list goes on and on and on...
So, WHY do people gossip?
If they do, how does it work?
Knowing that you are spreading the news about SOMEONE that seems to give you a sense of relief that you have saved another soul from being a victim of that someone?
Making sure that the dreaded individual that you hate their guts so passionately does not have a simple and happy life?
Or you're just doing it to be "in the circle"?
But seriously, what gives?
Just because you don't like someone, don't want the person to be happy, to get back at the person, just to past the time, to keep in touch with your fellow gossipers, to ensure the world doesn't end at 21/12/12, FOR WHATEVER REASON...
Do you have to?
You can do your part by being the end of of the gossip loop by just hearing and shutting up.
Just because you don't like someone, don't want the person to be happy, to get back at the person, just to past the time, to keep in touch with your fellow gossipers, to ensure the world doesn't end at 21/12/12, FOR WHATEVER REASON...
Do you have to?
You can do your part by being the end of of the gossip loop by just hearing and shutting up.
No harm knowing what is going on, but one doesn't have to be part of the vicious cycle no?
Unless....
You TOO have an issue with that person for some reason and start adding salt to the wound by making it even worse *thumbs up*
Googled gossip and the results were hilarious~Unless....
You TOO have an issue with that person for some reason and start adding salt to the wound by making it even worse *thumbs up*
So that answers A LOT
They are just NETWORKING~!
Gawd, why didn't I think of that?
Cuz why?
That is just a STUPID justification for spreading stuffs and what not about people that you urself don't really know about~
Need I say more?
Fai fai No-Reason's weather forecast:
The breeze and wind that has been so comfortable these past months have been comforting. However I can only hope that they stay around longer before moving on. It has done much for my happiness and comfort of my state of mind~
Piece~
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment