Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Belated Christmas?

Happy belated christmas?

LOL I know it's kinda late... No excuses for myself. Been at home for the past 1 week, free from judging eyes and ungrateful people back on campus.
So, will try to be non-nonchalant this post round. People have been 'complaining' that my posts lately have been too ominous comparatively to my posts all those years back.
Will try to just post stuff that has been happening to me with more real life pics aite? *winks*

SO, christmas~!

Christmas at Straight Quay, Penang island...


Christmas at Amanjaya mall, Sungai Petani



Was sending back a friend to the bus stop the other day (yesh, she was on the way home, my flight back home was a few days away, booo~) so I stopped by blackball that opened recently with the new Amanjaya mall at Sungai Petani...
Had my customary set A2 Winter Melon, cold NOT hot yes?
What? Can't blame by craving for cold sweet stuff yesh?
Everyone has that XD
First it was all nice and cold, sitting right in front of me...


A minute or so later it was gone *sob sob*


Never too late for desert people ^^
Found out that in the northern region, Blackball desert is all over the place, as comparatively to Snowflake, which is more predominant in the Klang valley and Selangor region.
Go get yours today people *whoops*
Eat all the deserts~! XD





Guess I ran out of pics for now... Will try and snap more photos while I'm sitting here at home.
Maybe get myself a better pouch to bring my stuffs and camera around.

On a separate note, I finally finished playing Assassin Creed 3.. *phew* took me awhile XD
Playing through all the small mission quests now, but essentially, I am proud to say I have completed the main story line ^^


The storyline this time was fun, featuring a whole new time-era, characters and design which we are so accustom to in Assassin Creed 1,2, brotherhood, and revelation.
There the tree climbing part ability, the hunting part of the game, as well as the naval game play (which was mildly amusing and fun to toy around with)
Overall, the ending could have been better, but I have no qualms about the storyline itself as well as the challenges within the game.
Sure like all games there are a few bugs that I'd prefer fixed, but hey, can't have everything now can we?
hehe...

Then I noticed there are a few things that caught my eye in the game, so I went to check out Ubisoft's website to see if there are such merchandise designed based on the the in-game designs~
Found the hoodie which I adored since Assasin Creed 1...
Also a single strap backpack which I have been looking round for since like forever, lol~


The latest hoodie design from Ubisoft based on Assassin Creed 3, which features the eagle embroidering on 
the front of the hood, but me rather have the large eagle embroidering in the 1st hoodie lol~

What can I say?
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY~!


If only I could just walk into the store and get one now, LOL~
Too bad its on the other side of the globe, boohoo...

Well I guess this post wasn't that bad now was it?
Will have to take more pics in the future if I am to reform my blog to its former glory.
Luck to me people? hehe~
Take care and enjoy the remaining days of the holidays~
Oh, and a happy new year, should I be unavailable to udpate a new year post XD
Piece~ ^^

No comments: