Just thought of putting a regular non-mystical post.
It's been a while since I've done one.
All the fear of people looking and finding what is going on with me~
Well, what ever~ I'll post what I want to post yes?
Ultimate frisbee?
Not familiar with it?
Go google it up XD It's a team sport and requires everything a team sport needs (discipline, teamwork, trust, etc) but most of all, spirit of the game.
What is this spirit of the game you ask?
Well, technically this game runs WITHOUT a referee, and any disputes are solved among the players themselves.
To cut to the chase, I attended the Penang frisbee HAT 2012 at Padang polo, obviously at Penang island lol~
Me in my gear towards the end of the 1st day~ (Gosh I need a haircut)
It was a fun 2 day event, exhausting yes, wet yes (what? it was raining~! XD) but definitely fun..
Other than a minor scrape on my left leg (had to dive to defend a point from being scored against us) and some skin tone darkening, I think it was a nice 2 days of frisbee under the sun~
Yesh, I'm multitone for now XD
Thnx to my underarmor top, I didn't have to undergo the pain of sunburn on my arms.
That event kick started my December as it took place on the 1st to 2nd of December 2012.
Having attended the first hat and 2nd hat 2010 and 2012 respectively, while getting last place in BOTH years I might add, I proud to say this year my team got 10th placing this year out of 16 teams...
Nothing much, but its luck and progress I guess~
We'll see next year~
Attended the Penang Marathon 2012 as well and finished in 2 hours 45 minutes~
Will post up more on that in the next post XD
Don't really have much pics on that since I went and ran alone, hehe~
Before I start ranting on other stuff, I'll sign off for now..
Need to eat something before my stomach starts to object~
Piece~
No comments:
Post a Comment