Sunday, November 25, 2012

The sun was out of the clouds today,
So I hid in my room out of sight,
For running out now to relax and play,
I'd collapse before the sun's might.


Friends we know are fickle things,
When it is safe they wander by,
First sign of danger; when the bell rings
They run off to safety; all promises a lie.


So when all is silent; safe at night,
As of now I'm safe from beings of the light,
For friends are devious; often leaving a mark,
Contrary to the belief of scary things in the dark.


In the midst of the night a few remain,
Regardless how bleak, no matter how vain,
They shelter us protectively; against the cold and rain,
Shielding us against treachery, insults and pain.


Among that stays there may be one,
Whose company makes problems seem small,
That makes one happy; even facing the sun,
Making one grin; even after a fall.


Thus with all that how can it be,
All those hypocrites wandering free,
For it is self control they often lack,
If only karma would strike them back~



Fai fai No-Reason's Weather Forecast:
The calm winds blow from the direction of the sea... How I miss the sea... The salty breeze with the waves lapping onto the shore, with good company to make it fun. Maybe I should plan for one soon~

Piece~

No comments: