Monday, December 30, 2013

People who don't deserve it~

Hie there~
After a 6-7 hour journey up north driving in the car, you tend to start thinking on things that make you a bit more... let's say... sentimental...
Lately I have been treated in such a way that I realize that people no longer give that appreciation when someone sticks around in another's time of need.
Come on let's face it, name any situation...
Needing a shoulder to cry on when one breaks up in a relationship,
Needing a friend to come along in the middle of nowhere because one's car broke down,

Needing a familiar face to help when one gets involved in a car accident and is at loss on what to do next,
Needing a lift to the bus station as one is unable to reserve or book a taxi to send one to the bus stop in time,
Needing a friend to just simply lend an ear where one can just rant and talk away all their problems without the faintest doubt that none of it will be regurgitated back to a 3rd party...

All of this... totally gone these days~
I saw this today and it kinda reminded me on my thoughts earlier this morning...


Right?
Why should I care if I am no longer needed?
I shouldn't stick around if I am clearly not wanted or remembered yes?
but then again, here lies the dilemma...
What if the person wants you around but then again has other commitments to worry about as well?

Wait....

Shouldn't I matter enough that the person be worried and concerned about me?

Thus people, this is in the end and invalid topic after all...
There are no alternatives, for it just shows if one matter, or none at all...

Piece~

No comments: