"When the going get tough, the tough gets going" - Timon, The Lion King
What can I say?
That simple line sometimes still brings a small smile to my face.
But one has to acknowledge that somehow things will somehow get better.
It has never been about us not deserving happiness, everyone does, it's just that it is not time yet, or we're looking at the wrong places.
Or maybe it has been there all along, just that we don't really bother giving any attention to them and taking them for granted.... Simple as that...
Yesh that is true...
But not knowing what precious things you have around you and what actually makes you happy, you're most likely be kept in the dark not by the hard stuff around you, but by your very own self instead...
I can only hope this is a part of the journey, because from what I see, I have been neglected a bit too frequently..
I can see that just by being with me, many are being weighed down and tired out, too much expectations from me?
I can hear the disappointment and the vague resignation when you're with me, just playing along to seem like you're interested, but truth be told, there are times where I feel like a toddler being given candy to to be pacified and to behave myself....
I can talk and speak my mind about things, but if they are being heard of not is a totally different matter indeed.
I can feel that you couldn't care less about things that concern us, for if I don't reach out for you, I'll have to wait for what seems an eternity before you find me...
If doing something means you care, does not doing anything means I do NOT care?
Thus, I don't really have to DO things to SHOW that I CARE no?
If nothing is being done for me, and yet I blindly remain ignorant of such a fact,
I can only say that it must be blissful being the one NOT doing anything...
I'll wait....
I'll just wait.... and see if all is not for naught..
Piece~


No comments:
Post a Comment