Monday, May 14, 2012

Neglected and thrown aside

What can I say? 
The title speaks all~
Its only human nature to go find someone when u need something from that person...
When you have finished your business with him/her, you just leave and life goes on...
Too well apparently~
I stand on my own two feet, proud that I have made it this far without so called "support of friends", as only a handful these days can be considered, and even then they are trickling away.
No point holding on to things that won't stay with you, or for you for that matter...


I guess that's the reason I'd rather do anything and everything myself.
There is no need to bring another person into the picture and bother him/her...
So called "socialite" and yet the feeling of awkwardness and out of place when a gathering exceeds 5 individuals.
They say people have a natural predisposition to WANT TO BELONG, either to a group of friends or as a special someone to that someone special.
and yet to "belong", they discard others along the way~
pathetic~

Staying alone is a good thing I guess, and yet a part of me is just curious on actually how many people would try and find me out of the blue~
Seems that I am not of significant importance to anyone lately, which should be a good thing.
and yet some small part of me is nagging at me, proving it to me that people come and go, and they only find others when they need to...

I cast this disappointment into the sky, and as predictable as Earth's gravity is, it falls back onto me and hits me on the head...


Fai fai No-Reason's weather forecast today:
The clouds seem to drift ever so closer, and although they still remain in a distance, the wind carries the smell of rain and a mild drizzle, a testament to what is to come...
The wind has blown my umbrella to the ground and with numb hands I try to reach for it.
and yet I just stand still in the mild drizzle, noticing there is none to hold an umbrella over me~

Piece~

No comments: