Saturday, May 05, 2012

Things happening all around me~

Dat me?
hahahaha~ Yesh it is, pink shirt, aimst lab coat and all O.o
Being "on-call" at the hospital used to be all mysterious and exciting at the beginning of last year...
This year, everyone trembles in fear when they are announced to be on-call as such sessions usually take place barely 2-3 hours after normal classes end at 5pm.

Been randomly taking to a friend withing the last few days about life experiences that I seem to be lacking of.. (yes yes I admit sofi, if ur reading this lol)
It seems that I am loosing out much by not letting anyone know anything more than they do need to know.
By doing so apparently I am shielding off other people and chances of ever getting to know them better.



Lol if only such a statement is true...
But people are driven by the need  to protect themselves from threats, no matter how petty it may be.
Sadly there are just too many things to protect myself from.
Friends do come and go, even good friends...
Only difference is that good friends may not always be there, but you can always count on them to pull you up on your feet even at the worst of times.
That was the impression I seem to take note recently.
Let's just monitor and see if that's true~

Recently there has been another friend who has been asking how I manage to talk back to people (arguing, what not, proving a point) without getting angry yourself or making the other party angry?
Now, I would like to say that it is simple enough.
Do you LIKE people smirking at you when you talk to them?
Do you LIKE people crossing their arms and being sarcastic to you?
Do you LIKE people belittling you?
Point being, if you respect others enough, they will come to like and respect you as well.
Being humble is not something that drives another person up the wall..
So is humility.
If only some higher ups in society can see that, the world will be a better place..
referring to SPECIFIC PEOPLE IN MY FACULTY WHO IS MAKING STUDENTS LOOK LIKE A FOOL AND BLAMING THEM FOR EVERY PROBLEM THE UNIVERSITY IS FACING...

Thus when I look at this, I just look back and smile before I start rebutting and defending myself...
Of course, in a polite way ^^ *curtsies*

Fai fai No-Reason's weather forecast today:
The looming storm seems ever so close, so close that I feel that I can stretch my arm out int o the clouds to let all that water trapped in the clouds out..
Everything around me seems bleak as I continue calling out to so called old and loyal friends.
Out of habit and ignorance, I am left alone here, waiting for the clouds to come ever closer.

Piece~

No comments: