When a 'friend' starts telling stuff about you to people,
Its high time you step back and realize,
Those who deserve the title 'friend' are a few"
-Fai fai No-Reason
Like the title implies, there's only 3 papers left I think O.o
Look at that idiot, smirking away...

And oh, i got a haircut XD
There's the psycho elective paper tomorrow, the LAST system paper on monday, Endocrine and reproductive system and OSPE/OSCE paper on the coming thursday...
Somehow I can still remember the times when I was typing the 1st blog post about the exam >.<
Depression state before the exam...
Notice the hair? it was longer back then XD
What to do? I'm hoping to pass all my papers and go home ASAP, but with my performance, I am thinking that i will sit for at least 1 supplement paper soon.
So, can't be too happy if I don't see my name among the viva list...
I was finishing up my 4th core paper that day and without realizing it, I broke down..
Weird eh?
Maybe its the stress, I dunno...
I really feel that exams are a real pain for students.
Especially the fact that the student is required to mug up whatever they can with sleepless nights,
"Vomit" it out during the exam (not literally XD)
and then wiping the memory clean for space for the next paper O.o
I am missing the normal times..
What happen to the times where we can randomly call up a friend after class and say," Hey, lets go somewhere, eat great food, maybe catch a movie, and do some crazy stuff while we're at it?"
(found this picture which was taken a while back)
Hope to finish off this exam peacefully,
only a few days more to go now.
FIGHTING!! (lol watching too much korean dramas)
ja, matta ne~
Piece out~
1 comment:
aha! found you!
exams are part of our life (miserably) but no point in worrying too much, you've done your best....
you can do it fai! :D
Post a Comment