There are things that one will always regret but happens anyway, fights over disagreements or of different opinion on a one single simple matter will always be one that makes that very list.
I mean, who wants ro argue with thier loved ones?
We cherish them so much, that the very idea of losing them brings tears to one's eyes and makes us reconcile with them immediately.
What exactly do we want that special one to know about us?
Why the different opinions?
I would want to share every small detail with that special person, and like wise, I want to know and be involved in that person's daily life.
Why you ask?
It gives me a sense to cherishment, that I am actually part of that special someone's life, and nothing would me me happier than that.
Imagine when you are told to stay away and mind your own business, to give them some space...
What would you feel like?
I would worry day and night, with your health, worries and concern become my own as they very much concern me the moment you were involved.
Why you ask?
It shows to the world that this very individual is who I care the most about, that their happiness and troubles are mine as well.
Imagine when you found out that they'd rather keep everything to themselves and keep you out of their lives instead, as it is just the way they are...
What would you feel like?
I would do almost anything within my power if it meant making you happy, or making special memories along the way.
Why you ask?
It shows to everyone else how much we are interconnected, and that you mean a great deal to me.
Imagine when that wish get crumpled and stepped on when they say they'd rather be by themselves, as they claim to be loners for that is what they 'really are'
What would you feel like?
I'll tell you how it feels like...
It feels that I am beneath you and never even your equal.
It feels like I have been an idiot for being a one-sided fool who just charged in and did stuff which is not even noticed, let alone appreciated.
It feels that I am so insignificant, that you are not even worth that person's time, and they would reject any need to change by claiming that this is what kind of person they are, wihout even attempting to change.
Such arguments are usually two ways...
The moment it becomes one way, it starts to break down, cuz there is only so much one person can take before they are crushed beneath whatever hopes, dreams and commitment they were hung up on at the beginning of it all
That's the moment they stary walking away.
That's the moment you know you don't matter any more
No comments:
Post a Comment