Hi there~!
With the clock showing 5pm today, it marks the last 21 hours more to go before the start of the last paper of my exam XD
Sure I want this over with and I' already looking forward to my trip home, where I might just got for a family holiday for this year's chinese new year holiday *jumps with joy*
but seriously I am getting a bit too ahead of myself...
I have NO IDEA what is going to come out for tomorrow's paper.
I mean, literally ZERO~
What can I say?
The lecturers didn't leave anything behind, and I kinda lost my paper which tells me the topics that have been taught in the last 5 months, so I am technically doomed >.<
To top it off, I have not attended the posting for this particular two subjects, and so I am completely clueless about both subjects.
*shrugs* owh well, will just randomly read and hope I am able to crap up something in tomorrow's paper?
I have yet to start taking pictures again with my own camera, so sorry, so nothing interesting to upload at the moment~
I started to note that I tend to take random pictures off google that seem to be related to my posts so that they don't seem go colorless and down.
Owh well, must have been a subconscious move of my own to ensure that there is at least ONE picture in every post.
Why? don't ask, ask my subconscious XD
*Yawn* this weather is not helping, I should be trying to study at the moment.
Gosh, not to mention I still have hospital sessions tomorrow and the day after, that means I won't be able to go back until Friday evening~
It's ok, I know home is just waiting for my return *jumps with joy*
The weather is so hot, it's making me sooo.... lazy, hehe~
Sue me, this drowsy feeling is not helping at all.
Guess I'll go to nap awhile before I start struggling in ENT and opthalmology~
Signing off here (at the moment), piece~
No comments:
Post a Comment