Hey guyZ, (for those wondering, it's me on the left lol)
Taken awhile back at 1st Avenue, Penang, with two people I would do almost anything in my power for~
Although friendship is something vague to me, I'm still learning... hopefully~
This brings me to my post today~
What does the term BEST friend mean?
What does it imply?
Does it mean you'd do anything for that person?
Does it mean you know each other's whims in and out that you're able to make them feel better?
Or does it just mean being there for them?
Till lately, the term BEST friend has not been much to me.
I have many ACQUAINTANCES as I would put it, and even fewer FRIENDS to begin with, so, if that's the case, how can I even have a/few BEST friends?
Friends are overrated I use to say~
Friends come and go, which is true enough~
Friends make use of you, get what they want, and leave you to your own devices until they need you again, and its goes on and on until someone caves in and sounds off their dissatisfaction.
BUT, then again, doesn't that sound like any plain argument, regardless of the relationship?
When friends are close, society becomes unhappy and starts maiming such friends with ridicule (known as gossip) and it does not stop there.
No it doesn't, thus society is a cruel place.
When friends become something more than friends, besties, people are jealous they have such a special thing, and relentlessly try to ear them apart, using hidden tactics and underhanded means to get them to turn on each other~
But no, some besties stay strong, and may even become something more~
BROhood between guyZ, fast gurlfriends among gurls, and besties, maybe even a relationship of a romantic nature.
AND STILL the society plans to meddle around and try to break things up as they relentlessly point fingers, spread rumors and shun them as seen appropriate by society~
Oooh haf to run off for lunch, brb~
Piece~
No comments:
Post a Comment