Friday, July 13, 2012

Coping with what is to come

Hey avid blog readers~!
Its hard to turn a new leaf and expect everything to change the moment you decide to but hey, hoping to change is the first step no?
Nothing will change unless one wants it to change I believe.
Don't get me wrong, my way of thinking still remains, but I will try to see things back on the brighter note.
Why should I let such a thing pull me down?
Things happen and I will continue living, life goes on.
It took me a whole day of starving myself and not eating (was moping in the corner about me needing to take a supplementary paper) to make me see that its not the end of the world and sumhow things will work out...
That, will be my new phrase...

"Somehow, things will work out... definitely"


Having said that, we should always strive to continue forward rather than looking back...



Very true actually... and I have to admit that I have been looking back at past chapters far too long than I would like to admit...
Acting strong has always been something I believe has always been my front in the view of other people.
I don't want people comforting me with fake concerns.
I don't want people to see that I care too much.
What else CAN I do?


After all, happiness comes and goes with the absence of sadness.
and people tend to forget that there is a REASON behind everything (something I would like to believe)
When a person walks out of your life, it's to make way for a new person that may very well be important.
When a person betrays you, you then know who are your actual friends~
We always forget to value what we ALREADY HAVE that has given us happiness all the while, and instead CHASE AFTER things that we THINK will give us happiness~


All the hypocrisy these days (yesh hypocrisy is also one of my new favourite words <3) are made available to me everyday, making it almost nauseating.
Sure in minute amounts we don't actually feel it.
But apparently on campus I have been exposed to levels that may seem somewhat life-threatening.. O.o
Because no matter how rude or inappropriate it may seem to say something that seems right, don;t hold it back.
because....


Fai fai No-Reason's weather forecast:
The storm has somewhat passed and although the overhead clouds are still hanging around, light peeks in the horizon.
The strong wind has left most of the trees crashing down, but a majority standing strong and firm.
I only wish that my resolve, no matter how fragile it may be, may even fall under pressure, but yet growing stronger than ever..

After all, somehow things will work out... definitely *winks*


Piece~

No comments: