Friday, July 20, 2012

Change.. Hopeful things to come... Or not?


Hey guyz, here I am again signing in.
I'm on a commuting train as I type this out on my phone, trying to chase away the sleepiness that is pounding away at me.
On the plus side, today I am on  the new KTM commuter train for the first time ever and I have to admit, if all the trains were like this, I wouldn't mind taking the train any time XD
*picture insert*


Would you look at that?
They even had small screens playing loops of cartoons~ Watched Tom and Jerry in what seemed a very looong time XD


Just when you think the train conditions can get and worse, it just improved itself without me ever knowing about it.
I guess dats what my post is about this time.
Somewhat XD
This post is dedicated to CHANGE.
Yesh you read it right, CHANGE...




Choose 2 hope, acknowledging no greater enemy.
After all, being hopeless is the worst thing that can ever happen to a person.
Without hope, there is nothing to drive an individual forward.
We go about our everyday with eh HOPE that we are able to better ourselves..
Don't you agree?


A cute abbreviation of PUSH was quoted by a friend over twitter the other day as well..
PUSH, signifying; Pray until something happens
We do PUSH alot during exams XD



So, with the saying PUSH and CHANGE really mean the same now?
Pray until something happens and choose 2 hope, acknowleding no greater enemy.
Wow, quite inspiring in a way.
Might just make it one of my daily beliefs.

Back to my post today, thus we should always change for the best, be it passively or actively.
Passive change accumulates through experiences, either by self experience or conditioning by their environments.
Ironically we change indefinitely and most of the time, it happens gradually without one's notice.
Thus we should ACTIVELY change ourselves which takes an instantaneous moment to come into effect we choose so.
By choosing our paths actively, we can hope to achieve what we set out to achieve at that moment, and for that simple reason, it continually helps us in moving forward.

*train reaches midvalley megamall*
Wooops time really flew typing this out, will continue otw (on the way back) XD

*later in the evening*
Omg, some idiots tried to pickpocket me twice. First was when I was getting onto the train coach.
Realizing there was a strain at my pockets i flicked my hand generally ay my side and the guy skimpered away.
With that commotion, I then realized that I was on the "ladies only coach".
Looking around me to confirm this (indeed there was no men in sight!) I got off the coach and ran for the nearest, non-full, general coach.
Little did I realize that there were 3 men after me O.o
One raced in front of me to block my entry into the coach.
Two more apparently flanked my sides, ready to pick my pockets I suppose...
I only knew this after a kind hearted malay lady approached me after the train started moving.
She was pregnant and watched helplessly as the scene unraveled right in front of her.
She noted that I moved too much to one side of the door, only allowing one person to attempt their "escapade".
Noting the guy in front of me was being too fishy (he was having his back at me while going left and right to block my entry), my hands went straight to my side pockets.



That immediately deterred them as my hands smacked away an approaching hand already at my side cargo pockets O,o
Amazing eh?
They darted off as the train was about to depart.
The kind hearted lady asked if I was ok and if anything was missing.
Kindness apparently is still out there in the world, but it is a dying resource which is being wiped out solely by wariness and disbelief of strangers.
A shout out here to all those that do good, keep up the good work.
We may not get paid, but why not help if it doesn't kill us?

A shoutout here to a dear friend of mine who is going though rough times, so far away, helpless and can't be there to comfort her, only to give words of comfort over whatsapp...
A reminder that your happiness matters and it should be your priority. Anyone who objects that, ain't your friend *pats head*
and sorry for the delay in posting up this post, was out the whole day XD

Fai fai No-Reason's weather forecast:
The weather seem to hold for now with a simple breeze blowing by,
What changes it may bring I do not know,
But what I know is that I will face them with a different mindset this time~

Piece~

3 comments:

sharon said...

When did the ktm change ? It looks good !

sharon said...

*continues to read ur post* ..
sorry I was too excited about the new ktm that i Commented before reading the entire post *blush* ...

Anyway this is my thought ...
Aaah new ktm but same bunch of scary people lurking/riding the ktm .. I did have a slight "Yes maybe shuld take the ktm sometime" but after reading ur post .. It's still a dangerous way of transport for a single girl like me :(

Terrible that u had to face some pick pocketers .. I hope they dint manage to get anything from u .. and thankfully you dint get injured .. Hopefully karma will get to them anyway do take care or yourself and belongings :)

Fai fai No-Reason (FantasiZer) said...

LOL yesh sharon you shud have read on but its ok XD
yea the KTM itself was pleasant, but then again it is dangerous if you're alone, guy or gurl regardless...
Time are bad I guess~
They got nothing, but do spread the word to others to be careful~
^^