Yesterday is history, Tomorrow a mystery, But today is a gift.. That's why its called the "present"...
Monday, August 13, 2012
I want to be happy.... I want to.... can't I?
"Things will work out.... definitely"
Here I was thinking that it is something to hold on to...
But here I am thinking too much on being happy, that it becomes hurtful when I don't be happy.
I guess I should accept things as they are and not try too hard to change for the best, I don't know...
Trying to be strong but things are not helping at the moment...
Will need to go sports soon, all this thinking is getting to me pretty badly.
I'll have to lessen my thoughts about OTHER people and concentrate more on making me happy more often, cuz lately it has been mostly the other way round...
Sad depressing post comparatively to a more intellectual post that I had in mind, but it'll have to do for now...
Piece~
Labels:
depression,
disappointment,
friends,
thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment