Hey all ^^ been busy, my bad... typing this out in the middle of a lecture actually. Forensic medicine seems so awesome in the beginning, but now, I'd rather watch csi or Bones than sit in class and attend a lecture that barely makes any sense or any correlation at all to the classes we have in the hospitals every morning.
Recently ther has been a major depletion of internet line at my hostel.
Sure it has been reconnecting sporadically, but likewise, the connection is sporadic as well.
Thank god I now rely in a broadband connection to keep myself updated with what is going on around me.
Most people around me are reduced to constantly checking the connection on their laptop even for a brief chance to update their services on facebook.
Sadly i have to say that I myself am still bound to the internet line as there is only so much one can do over a wireless broadband.
Oooooh, the frustration *yells into the sunset*
On the plus side, my tab has been a great help to me, allowing me to do work on te go, helping me cope with most of my frustrations.
What else can I say?
Havin it around helped me cope with stuff which was almost impossible wit a laptop.
Need to have something dependable around as people seem to be unreliable most of the time.
Piece~

No comments:
Post a Comment