Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Living the way I want to


"No two people are the same,
As every individual is special,
People may think life's a game,
Such are arrogantly living in denial"
- Fai fai No-Reason

Yesh hey peeps. Am supposed to be doing my PBL hand up and my revision at the moment, but hey, I just dun feel like doing it..


Sue me, I just don't know why...


Sometimes I don't wanna hang out with friends. I feel like I fake too much in front of people. To keep up the "mask" that seem acceptable to the public's eye and make me seem like a goooood boy. Fai fai is not allowed to mess up and lash out at anyone in public. In fact, he is to be a good boy and diplomatically discuss a right course of action that would be deemed acceptable to all parties before he is able to draw a conclusion on what to do..

Sincerely? I am getting tired of it...

Friends all around come from almost anywhere. After all there goes the saying

"Strangers are just friends you haven't made yet"

I guess in a certain aspect, that is certainly true... and that I guess, would be the sole reason to why every person comes in different attitudes and principles. For me would be my poking addiction which i can't seem to curb, and upon seeing someone, without fail I would bound to find myself reaching out to the person to poke the person (At the person's annoyance) XD

BUT

I try my level best not to step on anyone's toes.

I try my level best not to pick a fight with anyone.

I try my level best to be pleasant to everyone.

I try my level best to do my own stuff without interrupting anyone else..

and what to I see and receive in return?

-being labeled by outside people

-being judged based on some discrimination from one of their 'hang-out-group' members

-for some reason, being assumed to be an extremely compliant person (I haf my own views and opinions although I don't mention then)

-being treated insincerely and (them being immature) go around spreading stuff and go so much as not even looking me in the eye when i address them normally.


Are people that spiteful? I used to think I am better than that and i should not sink to their level just for satisfaction.. No.. That will make me one of "them" as well...
Just that I think I will be extremely careful with what i say/interact with others, so as to ensure that I am a someone you can mock and get away Scot free..

*sigh* haf to do work now (hoping to do a little at least)
peace~

1 comment:

Syu-chan said...

yeah..i feel u...thats d price we pay for putting up fake mask and trying to please everyone....

we become those kind of people thats is easily manipulated, step and judged upon...cz they noe, we wouldn't lash out at them (thats what i think anyway @_@) easy target.

i think thats y people who speaks their mind are usually regarded as a jerk and whatnot..cz they aint taking shit from anyone LOL

take care ya ^^ and c u around~~

~SYU